So the last two days I finally had an opportunity to do some more coloring and in the process, I finished this version of “Fly Away With Me.” Yay!
For days 3 and 4 started adding layers of detail. On day 3, I added spirals and curved lines to the “wings”. On day 4, I started adding much finer details to the inner bands of wings that were a bit of a challenge even with a .005 micron pen. The overall effect in the end should be cool. Actually I’m starting to see a pattern building with the background negative space.
I finished all the narrow sections on all the “wing” parts. I filmed most of today’s progress and then increased the speed…bringing 24 minutes down to under 2 minutes…love technology when it works. 🙂