Today I finished up the red areas: the red diamond shapes across the horizon of the mandala. Much like the rectangular shapes, I used quinacidrone red and dioxazine purple, with a touch of titanium white for highlights.
These days I’m doing mostly clean up. So to help you see it a little better, I cleaned up the left side of the red diamond frame, the right side is waiting to be done.
Here you can see the cleaned-up red center diamonds and the middle red diamond frames.
Here’s the outer red diamond frame…all cleaned up and ready to go 🙂
Full view. Tomorrow I start with the blue sections.
Maureen, The Mandala Lady