Book Bin Bookstore Window Project June 14 – July 5
Today I finished the red section and started the blue section. For the red section I needed to paint two rectangle shapes and two triangles. I used quinacridone red, naphthol red, ultramarine blue, and titanium white.
A full view showing the completed red sections.
Started the blue sections. I’m using ultramarine blue, dioxazine purple, and titanium white.
Full view showing where I stopped for today. A part of me wanted to stop after the red is done; another was eager to start the blue section. Guess who won…
And here’s the view from the sidewalk…ie: what the pedestrians see.
Maureen, The Mandala Lady